Sunday 31 August 2014

Kensal area

I'm fairly unfamiliar with west London but having found these I feel I should venture more that way. 



Party Wishes



Palm Beach take away restaurant. Location: West London  


Don't let the name fool you, Its actually a carpet shop rather than a pet shop......Unless they're trying to pass of carpets as man's best friend or something


Crazy Baker. the shop was closed so I couldn't tell you about the mental state of it's employees.


I couldn't see any trapezes or small cars that can fit 15 clowns into for sale in the shop window.... 



Westminster Electrical.....I guess they ran out of room on the sign but I'm thinking the last bit should have been 'shop' :)





A Chinese that uses French at the beginning and end of it's name




Cocodelic: Cape restaurant, Funky spot..... 



I think if your second name was 'Pizza' you'd have no choice but to go into the catering business 


As you can see the shop was closed so I couldn't tell you what it sold...shame really.





No comments:

Post a Comment