Saturday 2 August 2014

A walk around Euston....


A few from Euston I found after work....


'Great Nepalese Restaurant' 


Transformation: A shop that tells you nothing about what it sells or does


The building structure may not warrant the name but I can tell you they do a cracking egg and chips in this place. If you're ever in Euston and hungry for greasy spoon food, This is your man (or shop)


Hollywood has come to Euston. I don't know what videos or dvd's they do but the fact that you can't see inside suggests dvd's of a blue nature. I didn't have my raincoat,hat or tinted sun glasses on me so I wasn't going to take the risk of walking into what might be a sex shop.


I wish I could tell you more about the name of this shop but I don't speak Japanese. 


Another Video shop but with CD's. This was on the same street as the last video shop again with non-transparent windows.....I wonder what they've both got to hide? 


Chris doesn't need to play by the rules of grammar when running his fish and chip shop! :D


A pharmacy obviously named after the famous actor (or his poet laureate father...) 


If I knew how to work a sewing machine I'd buy a hygrade one from this shop and compare it to a bog standard sewing machine. I like that there is still a sewing machine shop operating and with enough patrons to keep it afloat   


Another shop that plays on people's curiosity. As you can see its closed so I can't tell you want the 'etc' bit of the business was


So when you hear someone say 'I'm just going to that nice laundrette', You'll now know which one they are talking about
   




No comments:

Post a Comment