Friday 15 August 2014

A weird and wonderful trip down the Holloway Road

Holloway road has to be one of the strangest roads in London. My short 20 minute walk from one end of the road to the other reminded me how wonderfully diverse London is in culture and diversity. More importantly I got these beauties ;)


A modest name for an Indian restaurant 


I can only assume the radio DJ Chris Evans has expanded into real estate




A social club so secretive it doesn't even have a name 


Aptly named if your idea of paradise is Holloway Road






This is where all the runners up from the television show must come to ply their trade


ODDZ & SODZ: sadly closed :(


A tattoo parlour with a horror theme!. Funnily enough after I took the photo I thought I'd been rumbled by one of the owners or employees but as it turns out it was just a life size model of Count Dracula placed in the window.





The place to be if you want food and wine


A sport shop that happily boasts about using slave labour!


The first time I've seen a cafe named after a shipping disaster


I wonder what shop came first and who's benefitting off who?



Cashino!. The pictures in the window have people from all races and genders to show how much fun anyone can have gambling!


A taste of Hollywood right in London





As I've mentioned before anyone who has a first name as a second name I'm dying to meet.



A cab firm named after the popular folklore character. I wanted to go in and ask if the firm has a resident cat but decided against it for fear of being told to fuck off for wasting their time 

No comments:

Post a Comment